Innovative and sustainable refrigeration technology inspires you? Developing and implementing suitable business models to open up the market in the area of „Digital Services“ is your passion?
As a recruitment consultancy, we are filling the position with the possibility of Germany-wide mobile office for a pioneer in the refrigeration industry:
Business Development Manager (gn) – B2B Digital Services
- Developing and implementing suitable business models to open up the market in the area of „Digital Services“ with new and existing customers in industrial plant construction and the energy sector.
- Elaboration and implementation of a sales strategy „Digital Services“ together with the management
- Budget planning, forecasting, and tracking of sales targets
- Close cooperation with internal departments and related functions (sales, installation, service, marketing, product management, purchasing)
- Maintenance and development of an industry-specific network of customers, cooperation partners, institutes, and suppliers
- Integration and responsible supervision of all internal and external stakeholders within the scope of major projects
- Developing and leading teams for innovative future projects
- You bring extensive experience in B2B sales and/or business development or comparable (preferably from one of the following areas: Energy, Building Automation, Building Security, Plant Engineering, Chemical or F&B-production or similar).
- You enjoy developing new business areas and services through intelligent solutions
- You bring knowledge in the areas of service processes, maintenance, smart services, as well as usage-based digital business models (e.g., data engineering, cloud computing)
- Your strength lies in the management of complex projects with a high customer focus
- You are committed to overarching solutions and inspire people from different contexts
Offer and benefits:
- Short decision-making processes and close cooperation with the managing director and the rest of the leadership team
- A meaningful and future-oriented career opportunity with a high degree of creative freedom
- Possibilities to influence a resource-saving and sustainable future as well as a more efficient use of energy
- A highly professional environment in both technical and economic terms
- A wide range of development opportunities in an internationally active company
- An attractive and individually adaptable remuneration package
Have we made you curious?
Use the personal contact to Jennifer Mayer (+49 162 1969 754) and Simone Dappert (+49 173 324 3535) for a first confidential exchange and further details about our client. We are looking forward to your application or your recommendation!