Founded in 1994 as Ingenieurgesellschaft Ridder Meyn Nuckel GmbH, RMN Ingenieure GmbH can look back on an eventful and exciting company history.
The construction of the new terminals at Hamburg Airport, the expansion of the new Hamburg Trade Fair, the UKSH project in Kiel, as well as numerous other major projects have shaped RMN not only as a company, but also as people.
From the Berlin branch, RMN manages exciting and extraordinary projects such as the Pergamon Museum the Hohenschönhausen fire station or the Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research (IZW).
For the Berlin location we are looking for:
Engineer for Electrical Engineering
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a lot of personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchies that offer great freedom for own ideas
- Exciting projects with technically diverse requirements
- Diverse development opportunities through targeted further training measures
- A modern workplace at an attractive location with the possibility of mobile working
Your tasks are
- Planning of demanding projects of any size in all service phases of the HOAI (focus on LP1 – LP7)
- Consulting of clients for TGA specific solutions and concepts
- Contact person for architects and clients as well as professional and technical support for the project manager
- Cooperation in the multidisciplinary team of all building services crafts
What you bring to the table
- Successfully completed engineering studies in electrical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Very good technical knowledge in the field of heavy current and weak current
- Ideally several years of project experience
- Pleasure in solving complex and technically challenging planning tasks
Have we made you curious?
Then simply contact us directly
or book an appointment for a callback