Your passion is new generation product development for innovative memory and storage solutions? Do you enjoy taking responsibility for introducing new products to the market?
Our client Micron Technology Inc. is the industry-leading provider of innovative work and storage solutions and is hiring for the location in Munich:
Product Engineer (gn)
New Generation Product Development
- Responsible for new product startup and yield improvement
- Support design verification and in-depth circuit of new products using CAD tools and Verilog simulations
- Work with the wafer fab process/integration group to address process-related defects affecting product yield
- Identify design marginalities and recommend design fix for circuit-related problems
Functional and Design Validation:
- Design novel test algorithms and develop test programs for validating NAND features and commands
- Use high-speed tester hardware to perform validation of new NAND devices
- Analysis of failures generated from the evaluations
- Automation of program development and work processes using scripting
Product Yield Enhancement:
- Identify causes of low yield through systematic analysis
- Work closely with various engineering groups in resolving process/defects related issues
- Perform electrical/physical failure analysis to understand the failure mechanism relating to defects / fab process
- Utilize statistical tools for detailed data analysis on product to drive yield improvement projects
Have we made you curious?
Use the personal contact to us, Pascal Heimann and Jennifer Mayer for a first confidential exchange and further details about our client under +49 173 482 6981 or +49 162 196 9754. We are looking forward to your application or your recommendation!